Monday, June 9, 2008

In anticipation of the Apple Iphone

I am absolutely excited on the Iphone release in our place. Have read so much about it that it really is very hard not to join the bandwagon. Everytime I read something about it , I imagine what I would like to get - will it be red or black? , would it have my choice of games? , would I be able to afford it ? would it now have MMS ? etc...

What I know it'll be is that it's going to be 3G, it won't be flip phone, it will have applications but will have to see up to what extent. What it should be is that it should be designed for everyone. It will definitely big in the business sector for the PC like functions and should be good for the yuppies / students for the games and other cool stuff functions.

All of my questions and anticipations would soon be answered when the Apple Iphone is finally released. And when it does, it'll probably be a major hit! I have some friends who still has the don't know- don't care attitude. This might just change. Take it from me- I didn't love the iPhone two months ago. But now am looking foward to it.

No comments: